Friday, May 27, 2011

Crazy Day and beyond...


Well it certainly has been awhile since I have posted anything!!  Sorry for the long delay! 
So to catch you up to speed....
My daughters earned Crazy Day (see previous post) and it was a lot of fun--some tummy aches, but we all enjoyed ourselves and indulged in way too many sweets (see picture at right).


As a family we have continued to be conscience about what we buy at the grocery store and what goes into our mouths (except for crazy day) and because of that we continue to experience healthy lives.  Praise the Lord!  Our garden is growing nicely and the girls are so excited to harvest carrots, onions, lettuce, spinach, strawberries and more! It is fun to watch them take such great care of the garden.  One day is started to rain and they ran outside together and put the tarp (greenhouse cover) over the vegetables to ensure their safety.  Too cute!!






I have recently been asked to be a health coach  through a new business for a local chiropractor.  I am so excited that I have the opportunity to work with people who are ready to make better eating habits and just need guidance in the right direction.  Through the protocol I will be working with, people will lose weight, get off medications and learn how to eat healthier.  I am truly blessed to share my love of health and nutrition with others!! 


With summer coming and new business ventures, I am sure there will be another long delay before the next post.  So until then, enjoy the recipe and resource tab!! And of course enjoy the many wonderful fresh fruits and veggies of the summer!! 
Here's to True Health

No comments:

Post a Comment