Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Even Oprah is challenging America to be more food conscience

On this very rare day, I actually sat down to watch tv (still trying to take it easy from a soccer injury), Oprah was on and doing a show about food.  The premise was being aware of where your food comes from and she challenged all her employees to a vegan challenge.
Although I am not vegan, the show emphasized how important it is to be conscience of your food and where it comes from.  They even filmed inside a slaughter house!!  It was so great to see so many of her employees have such positive results in just a week of changing their diet.
I just had to share...It was great to see Oprah challenge America to be more food conscience, because we all know if Oprah says it, people listen!!  This is exactly why I continue to write my blog...get people more aware of what they eat and how it effects their health!
Enjoy! Thanks Oprah:)Oprah Vegan Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment